Friday, December 3, 2010

Chapter 9 Teaser

Bella's POV


Our plans were set and we had five days left before this would happen.

Was it the craziest mission I had even been assigned? Maybe.

Did I have the greatest chance of not making it out? Most likely.

That’s the problem with being the grease man, I was the first in and the last out.

Five days.

I knew that I needed to spend every waking second studying the layout and looking for plan B through L, but the only thing I want to do was see Edward.

Not that I thought was wasn’t going to live, very much the opposite, however if Chance did point the gun at me this time… I wanted my last days to be filled with him.

His smell, his laugh, his touch, his… fight for life.

“Birdie?” Em said and I looked up to see five eyes looking at me.

“Right… where was I?” I asked looking back over my notes.

“Third floor terrace on the right wing… you were saying something about…”

“Right… sorry Em… as I was saying I should be out within six minutes after you make the switch and start the fire. Cameras go out and I exit through here,” I said pointing towards my first exit.

“And…” Sam asked leaning back in his chair and eyeing me. I didn’t know if he was proud or irritated.

“And… if I’m not out by six then… just wait longer,” I answered like the cocky shit I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment